Resolutions? Fuck them.
It’s tough to hold on to them. Let’s aim for changes instead.
I am game. Are you?
Let 2014 be your blank slate. So what then, do you want to put on this slate? What do you want to make for yourself this year?
This is life man. It’s all about making good decisions and change for the better. Let’s let go of resolutions cause they’re annoying and easy to fail.
Let’s make a change now. Let it be so that at the end of 2014, you’ve developed new habits.
Here are 14 changes you should try to aim for in 2014:
1) Cut down on social media. Stop mindlessly surfing Facebook, Instagram or YouTube. You’d have a lot more time in your hands then and also become more aware of what’s going on around you.
2) Read more. Read more books. Blogs too, but make sure they add real value. Go to your library.
3) Appreciate being alone.
4) Stop being so pissed and upset over little things. Do you want some totally, uncontrollable event ruin your entire day? I don’t.
5) Stop procrastinating. Just get off your ass and do something. Do one thing first, then let it flow. It WILL flow.
7) Let go of toxic friendships which aren’t doing you any good any more. Seriously, dump the friends you don’t need.
8) Loving yourself with full compassion, because you don’t really need others to give you that.
9) Exercise more.
10) Appreciate the art of doing absolutely nothing.
11) Eliminate shyness. Don’t hold back on socializing.
12) Lower expectations.
14) Have fun in everything you do. Because most of us forget to.
WRITTEN BY Alden Tan HE HAS A GREAT BLOG CHECK IT OUT http://alden-tan.com/about-me/
Want to jump start your changes this year? Check my books out. I’m pretty sure they can help you out.